Job Title: Conveyancer
Job Type (permanent, full time etc): Permanent, Full time
Location: Atherton, Greater Manchester
Interview process: 2 F2F interviews, both competency based
Reports to: Head of Department
- 20+8 days’ holiday to start with, going up each year of service up to a maximum of 25
- On-site parking
- Possibility to earn a bonus if targets are met – bonus amount and structure to be confirmed
- Salary Negotiable dependent upon experience
- Head Of Department
- Experience of dealing with clients in the capacity of buying or selling property
- Able to undertake both commercial and residential conveyancing work associated with the acquisition and disposal of land or property or any interest in land, including the purchase and disposal of freeholds and freehold revisions, the granting of leases, licenses and mortgages.
- Able to use a computerised case management system (Proclaim)
- Awareness of fraud and money laundering regulations.
- Good communication and IT skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team and prioritise a busy workload.
If you are a suitable candidate for the job, take the initiative and contact us! To request an application for this role, please email email@example.com. We will be in touch with the application process.